Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015: Another Blog

Well, this Noah guy. He actually made a blog for himself, however it's private. It's not exactly long, but I guess it's pretty nice that he's actually making one. Anyways, today was a pretty good day. Yesterday I went to that new sushi place. It was pretty cheap at the beginning at $1.50 per dish, but then as the sushi stacked up, it got pricey. I was hoping to get cheap sushi, but it wasn't cheap. In the end, it cost around $30 for my sister and I to go out there and eat. It was pretty good, but the sushi wasn't exactly what I would call very fresh. The quality wasn't great either. The customer service? Terrible. Someone said that a roll couldn't be ordered and another person said that it was early and they didn't make them yet. The roe wasn't great either. I guess today was okay. I mean, math was like usual, terrible. I learn nothing there and I don't seem to be getting any better at all. Noah's brother once again, has gotten way too close to me. I guess that's fine, as long as he doesn't stink or anything. My parents bought some clothes for me on Saturday and I guess they're okay too. In a way, I really don't want to go to high school, but I actually do also. I mean, the experiences are going to be creepy. Someone just looked over here. I have no idea what he was thinking when he was doing that. Most people don't just look at you all of a sudden. Is it the typing again? Am I typing way too fast and way too loud? I'll probably just sign off here. I really would like to place some placeholders here.

No comments:

Post a Comment