Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015: Erasers~

Well, apparently helping out at the library wasn't useless. I got an eraser! It wasn't exactly terrific,  but I feel good being acknowledged. So, I started using that lotion. That sample. It was okay. It made my skin feel so smooth I think. The smell wore off after a while I put it on, which sort of sucked, but the fact that it made it smooth stayed, which is the main use for lotion anyways. If I wanted my hands to smell good, I could have easily just put on some lavender oil instead. I think it's cool. Well, origami. I really enjoy folding those awkward cube things, and I already folded a lot of them for teachers and friends. People seem to really like them. I have no idea why they do. It's not like it's rocket science or anything like that, but people still seem to be amazed when I piece the pieces together. Today, I folded two of them, both for my friends. Anyways, I have to thank Ms. Hammill for that eraser. It's nice. Let's continue on our adventures off to nowhere! I have no idea what will happen here, I'm just typing things that happen in my head. Manga. So cool. I guess anime's way better, but it's always fun to watch or read. I hate reading, to be honest, reading just sucks. But recently, I started to read a lot more than I usually do again, which is totally cool. I really think samples need to be bigger, and the normal packages should be even bigger, so that products don't need to be purchased so often. I'm so happy today. Well, I have no idea why that ball hit my head today. So at lunch, I went out to buy food like always, and by the time I got back, everyone was in Carey's room! I didn't exactly like to go there, so I just simply stayed where we usually sit. Somehow, a guy kicked a freaking ball over to me and knocked my food off the plate! God, the garbage I have to deal with. Guys just like playing with boring balls, and I'll never have any idea why. I am just really tired today. We have to run the mile like always, and I got 7 minutes and 41 seconds. I think my fastest time this year was 7 minutes and 40 seconds. That bugged me because I was only 1 second slower! So annoying! Apparently some other classes grade you on a set time to get an A, but for my class, nooo. We have to be graded on a scale 7 minutes 30 seconds to get an A. Why? It makes things so annoying for me! So, time for more typing. I think we have more months of school left. Oh. My. God. Instant noodles! Yay! Google! Somehow that popped in. Instant noodles is a revolutionary product. Cup noodles are really cool. They're tasty. Time to publish my daily blog entry. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment