Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13, 2015: Writing In Class

Somehow I was wasting my time during class today, so I guess I'll just type out what I wrote down in class today. Ugh, my pencil is gone! I wonder I placed it in the first place. Probably somewhere on my desk at home. Ahh... Time for 6th period, finally. I'm so tired. Well, French is fun I guess. I totally need to go to mbga.jp for Ragnabreak. Wondering if anyone can read my handwriting with ease. Not many people can I think. More food! MORE! 10 seconds left! And RING! And the bell for ending passing period rang. Oh my god, the seat next to me, the right. Apparently last period someone spilled water all over themselves. Agh! I screwed up on the exercises again. Apparently my watch reflects things pretty well. I can stalk!  I feel awkwardly rejected. Right now we're moving to work on projects. Curtis is typing to get Kyle over here. And he's doing a terrible job. Oh well, 6 minutes left anyways. No problem. "MARUMARUNEKO" sounds like a pretty cool username. For some reason my handwriting looks like cursive. I guess I write a lot. I mean, what could I even do in class? Learn? You expect me to learn in class? Really? Well, I do learn in class, but today it wasn't exactly a good time to learn. Wait, that doesn't sound right either. I mean, anytime is a good time to learn, but I didn't feel like it today. Towards the left in the library, there's the two boys that constantly look at me. Why are they here? I just learned that one of them have robotics as an elective. Some techie is here today. I just saw him update Adobe Flash Player. I wonder what else he does... Is it just that, or is there more? I feel terrible for being so creepy, but he's just awkwardly going around and clicking on the computers. Speaking of that, what's the admin password? I've always wanted to know. So I'm back to the usual spot. So I can go to that game now. Woot. Somehow the school's internet is really slow. I mean it. REALLY slow. It's freaking Ethernet so why is it this slow? I was really hoping for it to be a lot faster than it is now. But apprently it really is slow. Ms. Hammill's really nice. I really need to know how to spell her name. I should check that on SchoolLoop. I am really tired of school. I still haven't finished my Chinese homework yet. I really need to finish it by tomorrow, since it's going to be boring and long. But I guess it is somewhat fun. And that freaking [insert swear word] messes up my pen. Like what the freak. Like so. Annoying. Annoying. Annoying. This is why I hate society and them ruining people. Taking my pen was enough and she just absolutely had to mess with me. I just want to chop her up. Except I wouldn't. Because it's not right. She totally owes me at least five dollars. She's not giving it up? Well, I'll make her give it somehow. I really hate seventh graders. Why do they always have to mess with me and not other people. Cant they even choose not to mess with people? Why can't we just merely live in peace without having to guard everything we own like an eagle. If we all got along we wouldn't have arguements. We would all be happy. But some how we absolutely cannot get peace at all. Absolutely. NONE. ZERO. NULL. NOTHING. I really hate people. Maybe I should really give up. I really should. I should stop trying to get people to be friends with me. Why did I even do that in the first place. I could have cast her away and told her to freaking  stop messing with me. Why did I make the choice to be her friend. She was never my friend. I don't know how people can go from being a nice person to being a total [swear]. I really would have swore if not for me publicly announcing that it was me. I am pretty sure her name is Cherry. Revenge. REVENGE...

No comments:

Post a Comment