Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015: Times

Well, something terrible happened today. really terrible compared to most things I say are terrible, this is a really terrible thing. I mean, something could have been done before that actually happened. But no, I didn't do anything. Oh well. Hi! Today, I found out that Japanese game websites work on school internet. You know mbga.jp? That Mobage thing? It actually worked! All you need is to use Google Chrome, and once you open that page, click Ctrl + Shift + I, then refresh the page. All you need to do then is to sign up and login! If it doesn't work or your school doesn't have Chrome, no worries! Use PortableApps and then go on the school computers. It should work without using an administrator account. Which is great, since I more or less understand Japanese. Cool, huh~ It's just tiring to be in the library for so long every single day. I'm usually here from 2:30 PM until 3:25 PM. I would've loved to stay until 3:30 PM, but my dad's clock shows it as 5 minutes later. I sometimes think I can do way more stuff in the library other than typing this out. It's pretty fun sometimes, but I guess I get bored pretty easily. That girl seems to still be here I think. Almost time to leave I think. So... yeah. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment