Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17, 2015: Dying

You know, doing projects is somewhat boring. Just wondering, do I even have a real life? I mean, I think the only use for me is helping in tech issues. I'm not really good at anything else. Math? Science? History? I'm not exactly good at any of these. I'm just, meh. Not exactly different than anyone else. I'm really bored. I'm supposed to be doing this project right now, but I'm way too lazy to be doing any of that stuff. In my opinion, I'll somehow procrastinate and do all of the questions, 22 in all, on the last day. It's even worse I'm typing on the blog. It's another thing that shows I don't really have a life. I got to keep the phone for another day, which is good, but I don't know. They'll take it back sooner or later, right? Right now, I'm wasting my time on Ragnabreak again. I really need to figure out what some of those cards are in the first place. Wondering if I've said this in the past, but what's the point of living if you're just going to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment