Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015: Again...

Time for more blogging. I thought I didn't exactly need to do any more but I thought it would be totally more fun to do more entries! So, what's up? (Psst, psst! You're asking me this.) Nothing exactly. Today, was an okay day. Not as bad as most days. I'm really tired though. Today is also open house at American High School. So, I really think school isn't as bad as most people think. I can't say anything about high school or stuff like that, but from what I've heard, it's total drama. People keep saying that people spread rumors about each other and that a lot of people don't even get along together. I was hoping for a much better place than that. It sounds terrible. Movies show the teachers as being the most boring creatures you'd ever encounter in your life, and they also make them so strict. I don't think all teachers are like that. Another thing, they let you use your phone until the teacher comes in and they also let you use your phones during lunches and passing periods. You see what I mean? People are going to be on their phones! Well, when people do that, it's going to be terrible. So much texting! I can't handle it! Just saw this typo error when I typed in "texting" so I guess it's not a real word? Wow. I mean, really... "Text" is a real word but "texting" somehow isn't? That's not right, man. A big thumbs down to Google and it's terrible dictionary. Well. Time for even more typing. how many times have I even said that. Just attempted to make some sort of word cloud and it didn't exactly work. Wow. It's like, they never even update Java. It's almost time for me to go home. Well, sort of. Somehow when it's my tying, people somehow get attracted just like bees. They somehow come over to see what the commotion is. I sometimes ignore them but I couldn't today. Like, really? You've never seen an average typist at all. That totally disappoints me. I expected more from people. Time to really sign out.

No comments:

Post a Comment