Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6, 2015: It's Finally Friday!

It's been a totally long week and I'm finally in the library.  It was all day I had to deal with you know! Today, at fourth period, two people got sent out of the classroom. It was pretty hilarious to me and probably all the other students at the class too. Well, I'm sure the substitute will hate us a lot now. Who knows what might happen when Ms. Madden comes back... I totally do not want to see her reaction. It would be so annoying if she makes us do a test again, and this time I'll actually be involved, sort of... Great. Just what we needed to end a week. However, I get to go to the sushi place sometime soon on Saturday if I'm right. Which is great. I really like sushi. It's one of my favorite foods to eat! I also like miso soup and stuff like that. I mean, most Japanese foods taste great. Sour and spicy soup is good too, and that's Chinese food. Today, I wrote most things that happened in fourth period down in my notebook but I think I'll save the typing of that for later. I really don't have time for it. Today the tech people are here in the library. I have no idea what's happening. Time to correct Noah's story. Woot. .__. Sounds fun I think. Well. Errors I think. Oh my god, it's so tiring to be typing this out. I have to correct and correct and correct and correct some more! When will it be over... Oh well. I mean, my intentions are good, but if he doesn't catch the small errors, the capitalization, punctuation, spaces, then no... Well, RAGNABREAK is much more fun than I thought. Let's just call this Deity Wars. It's much easier that way so I don't have to learn a new way to type the same game that I used to play. Augh... Let's continue on this blogging. It's so boring here. The library, I mean. Nothing really ever happens in the library. It's just books, books, more books, and as a topping, more books! Noah has weird reactions to things. Well. Let's go on. Well, that Noah's bro is here. Woot. I am back! That was a complete waste of time. Well, his brother, I guess, is pretty annoying. I shouldn't be saying that, but I mean he really is a really annoying person. Putting his head on my arm? That's a BIG no. Like, enormous no. I barely even know him and he just comes up like that and does that? Like, what the... That is not okay. NOT OKAY. Now going past that, today was a pretty good day today. I really had fun. The sub was pretty stupid compared to other substitutes. Two people behind me are whispering about something. It sounds so mysterious. I really want to know what they are talking about. The high school somewhere, American High, it was large. Really large. You go to one of the doors and it leads to a path to another trail and after walking for a while you're right back where you were at the beginning. Time to post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali, I finally created my own blog. By the way, it's called dragonattorney.blogspot.com. I created it for story ideas and such.

    ReplyDelete