Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015: At Last, Home

Today, we just had a big arguement about stories. You know, Noah and that other dude, Humza. They started clashing. I guess I tried to stop things from getting worse, but it still did. So in general, Noah wanted to go write a story based on The Legend of Spyro, which, I guess, is some sort of game. Humza started making arguements on how it wasn't a good title, or it wasn't a good story, or something like that, and things just got worse and worse. In a different aspect here, Noah isn't as open and accepting about other peoples' ideas. I mean, he does get the final say here, but he could have been more careful about how he words things. He could have seemed more accepting, even if he wasn't. Maybe saying, "I'll think about it," or "I'll look into it," would've worked better. Humza was way too forceful. He could have just kept it a minor topic instead of adding salt and pepper and more spices to it. Oh well. Nothing can be done to help until they somehow cool off, which won't happen for days. I think both of them are in the fault here, but we should just say sorry and move on here. Holding a grudge takes too much effort. Right now I'm writing the poem with Thin and Megan. Victor is doing the essay I think.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologized to Humza by the way. I felt bad after that argument.

    ReplyDelete