Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015: Rejection

I'm a terrible person, eh? I mean, I feel rejected by people. So my friends and I were walking (like usual) and I left my notebook at 5th period. So I tell my so-called friends I'll go over there and they didn't come with me! I mean, it was the guy that didn't. What this tells me is a few things--- I am less important than that female friend. I'm not very important. That's sad isn't it... Anyways, I've gotten about 8 million in ROB. Woot. Well... We are about 9 million points away from being the winning brigade (did I get that right?). Probably not happening. I am once again wasting time in the amazing library~

2 comments:

  1. don't worry, you'll find true friends (like me) sooner or later-Noah Fajardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is right you'll find true friends that is also like me but right now all you can do is just move on not think about that.

    ReplyDelete