Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, 2015: Something's Up

Well, right now in the library, there seems to be some sort of thing going on. I heard something about tutoring. They have it in room 5 or room 4. 2:30 PM to 3 PM every week, they'll organize their backpacks and clean up their trash they don't need. They can also have a snack to eat. They will be strict for attendance. the tutors will be from American High School, and they will get community service hours. I think it was 40 hours to pass. So it is two absences per semester for the program. They will drop you from the program if you hit the limit. It works mutually since they get a tutor and the people at American will get hours. "One on one help," the counselor says. Next Wednesday will be their next meeting, and they will meet every Wednesday after that. And, that was it. I kind of brought out the most important details they pointed out here. So the counselors are behind this scheme. For some reason, the female counselor isn't leaving. (Teehee. I'm a friend)  On the phone while on the job, eh. Well. No good. You're freaking working.I bet you won't know. So, since you know I'm some sort of blog addict, people don't really talk to me. No. Not really. The thing is, I suck. No really. I do. So, if you're going to be blogging all the time and watching anime and reading manga. Hi (from Ali's friend :P) Well. Unexpected. But sort of interesting. I really need to check up on this game I haven't been playing for a while. I keep getting spam and spam in my email. I can't deal with so much crap every day. I don't even bother to delete the spam from my spam box anymore. There's just no point in doing so. It's not like there's never going to be any spam. I just let Google do all the work of deleting the garbage I don't need. I really am wondering if they will (This is Ali's friend again. I have pencils in my hair right now along with some pens and markers. Teehee........Ali's watching me right now. He says I'm a slow typer. it's true, sometimes. :P Teehee) Now that I think about it, it's typist, no? Yep. Got it right. Oh well. So much for no spelling errors after publishing. (Ali left for a bit. I'm typing again. He's doing something with the printer. He's coming back. He's staring. He's grabbing paper. Probably doing origami. Oh well. Anyways, he's a friend of mine. Anyways, gotta go.) Somehow people are gathering at the library. I think it is because of the program I mentioned earlier. Oh well. Many of them are gathering up. I didn't expect so many to come over here. I have no idea why I am trying to write "senpai" in Japanese. (せんぱい) It is MUCH harder than you think. Why bother you may think. I have no idea. And I'm just repeating myself. This blog is taking way too much effort. They are getting almost the same talk that I heard earlier to the Thornton students. However, they are going to get lots of hours for this. How many weeks are left in the school year? 19 weeks if I calculated correctly. I really would love to use a different font. It really looks ugly this way. I am trying to fill an entire page up with my drawings. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. So far, I have a disco dancing senpai, a kouhai with a gun to his head, and some sort of plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment