Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015: Let's Get Through This

I'm just tired here. We have block scheduling tomorrow and the day after, and it will be fun not having PE class. You know what bugs me? Having Science as first period and having French II as last period. I really need to get my grades up to acceptable. By acceptable, I mean at least a C in every class. I'm really tired from running. It seems that I wasn't such a bad runner since the time I ran fast. I only got one second slower than my fastest time running a mile. I seem to be making really little amounts of posts. Apparently, the old Rage of Bahamut forum was shut down earlier. I was pretty surprised when the reason was that their administrator accunt was compromised. I'm back to Hong Kong dramas. I have three that I have to watch, To Be Or Not To Be, Madam Cutie On Duty, and Noblesse Oblige. I don't know how titles can change from Chinese to English. What happened here was it changed from "Won't Be a Hong Konger in the Next Life." I think that's how you say it. Pretty interestng, right? One year ago, it seems I'm still boringly watching anime. Oh well. I'm wasting one year after another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment