Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015: A New Year (Again.)

Well, I'm totally bored. I started using Skype again! Woot. How amazing. Also I started helping out on the Realm of Demons project, a new card game someone is making. I hope they release alpha soon. Check out the project here on their forums and sign up! I haven't been play Eternal Saga or Knight's Fable lately. Would really love to get on soon. It's a new year! I'm so happy. (Not really.) I mean, I'm one year closer to dying. Who would be happy about that? Also I got older, which isn't good either. I mean, your life starts going downhill one you're in your thirties. I'll leave here for now. My updated anime list below:

WATCHING NOW:
Pokémon XY
Yurumates3Dei
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Hourou Musako Wandering Son 
Chitose Get You!
Sabagebu! - Survival Game Club
Log Horizon 2

FINISHED:
Sword Art Online (all seasons) (EXTRA Edition and Sword Art Offline) (61)
Hanamaru Kindergarten (12)
BTOOOM! (12)
Dog & Scissors (12)
Rozen Maiden (all seasons) (39)
Angel Beats (14)
Campione! (13)
Black Jack (12)
Moyashimon (all seasons) (22)
Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories (season 1) (3.6)
PoyoPoyo Kansatsu Nikki (8.6)
Chi's Sweet Home (all seasons) (35.1)
Zombie-Loan (11)
Pokémon (previous seasons) (801)
Another (12)
My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy (10)
Polar Bear's Café (50)
Log Horizon (37)
My Ordinary Life (26)
Non Non Biyori (12)
Magical Warfare (12)
Onee-chan ga Kita (2)
Kokoro Connect (all seasons) (17)
One Week Friends (12)
School Days (12)
Toradora (25)
My Little Monster (13)
Magimoji Rurumo (12)
Love Stage!! (10)
DRAMAtical Murder (12)
Free! (all seasons) (25)
Ao-Haru-Ride (Blue Spring Ride) (12)
Kanokon (12)
Natsume Yujin-cho (all seasons) (26)
Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time (7)
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun (12)
Nagi no Asukara (26)
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (24)
Attack on Titan (25)
Myself; Yourself (13)
Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they? (10)
Wolf Girl and Black Prince (12)
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (24)
Orenchi no Furo Jijou (2.6)
Your Lie In April (22)
The Irregular at Magic High School (26)
Black Bullet (13)

No comments:

Post a Comment