Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015: New Raids? New Progress?

So in Rage of Bahamut, right now, there should be a raid event with a training card starting soon. I am excited. Sort of. It's not exactly a great thing, since I had all my phones and devices that I can stream any sort of entertainment with taken away. I wish I had stuff to pass the time with. Just sitting here doing nothing is boring me out. Also found out my friend has a blog. Oh how interesting it was to figure that out. I was surprised. (not really.) I really want to find some sort of place where I can host a better blog. This place isn't that great. I am dying here. Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, but I don't really care much about it. It's just some boring US holiday. To me, it just means that there's more break. Nothing much different than normal breaks. I'll go post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment