Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 22, 2014: Card Game TEST!

I started testing out the card game I made a few days ago. It didn't work out well? I guess. That's what I think. It's really annoying that I might have to change everything about it. I think the game itself is good in the first place but the design is really, bad. I think it could have been better. If I would've optimized the ATK and the DEF of it, it would've gone better. It's really boring if people have to keep calculating the stats of the card. It really needs a better stats system. I also haven't played Eternal Saga for a while. Just noticed that they didn't block some manga websites. I really think that's funny. I mean, really? You've blocked all the other websites but you didn't block some? Really? I just tried to look up Japanese websites for manga and they didn't work. They were all blocked. I don't know why they don't block the English manga websites but they block the ones from other countries. Also the school Wi-Fi's password is really known by every student here. It isn't even a password anymore. Students might be able to go on blocked websites if they used a proxy or encrypted the data somehow. Well... be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment