Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday, March 25, 2014: Meepppppp...?

So, again, I'm in the library. This time, I was intending to do my homework, but I forgot to bring it, which is bad... I have this, well, mean history teacher, and she's going to "kill" me, but I guess I'm use to that sort of thing, like in 4th grade a few years ago. Also, the French teacher forgot to give me my homework pass, if I didn't say that a few days ago here. Anyways, hi. I'm maintaining my forum, and nobody is joining. Sad, isn't it? I guess it wasn't very interesting to begin with... I have to forge the parent signature, maybe, or she'll trouble me even more... Recently, I've been having, well, you could say, not "many" projects. Just a bunch of small assignments for homework... What's with this "..."?

No comments:

Post a Comment