Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014: School, Again

So, um, I think I'll get a homework pass in French class. I've also been procrastinating very often, but I usually finish my homework in the morning. Today, a dog will come over for care because they aren't supposed to have a dog in the apartment. Anyways, in math class, I always draw swords, mages, and stuff like that. It's always weapons, especially staffs. I guess I still need to do the story, don't I? Here it is, FINALLY.

I ran quickly to escape, as I knew if my HP went to zero, something bad would happen. Well, I guess not, but just to be safe, I should escape. I ran to the city, hoping that they wouldn't come after me, but they did. I thought it was impossible for them to go to the cities here. Wouldn't they harm the villagers? I said to myself as I continued to the next city connected to this one. It was a long and dark path. Everyone knew it was mysterious and stuff, but we all know it's safe. So I walked slowly on the bridge. They were catching up. I ran faster. They accelerated. What would I do, my HP's already down to half, and I can't attack until I have at least half my AP, which I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment