Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday, March 23, 2014: So, Birthdays (Aren't That Great)

So you know, yesterday was my birthday. It was okay, I guess. I guess I'm one year closer to dying, if you think about it. But on the other hand, I can change my age in all these places so I'm not 30 years old or something. I always use the birthday, March 22, 1982 in accounts, and I guess it's easy to remember. Anyways, I got some food and sushi on my birthday, but no game cards. I guess my parents, once again, thought I was annoying, bad, and stupid. Okay, okay, enough with that. Apparently I have many birthday wishes. Here are some of them.
-I want at least 60 dollars worth of game cards. (Ultimate Game Cards, to be specific.)
-I want to be a bit taller than my classmates. (Because I'm still in the 5% of shortest people at school.)
-I want my all my guilds to be in the top 5. (In Eternal Saga, because we can do guild convoys~)
-I want to have my own world. (Because I wouldn't have to deal with more useless criticism.)
-I want straight A's (Somehow, so my parents won't scream at me and I could play video games all day. Darn you Asian logic. I'll explain below.)
Those are some of the things I want. That Asian logic was that...
If you play games and get...
A's - You are trying hard and can play games at almost any time.
B's - You are also trying hard, but gaming is a bit limited.
C's - You are not trying, and you can't play games unless on weekends or maybe not entirely.
Anything Below - No games, whatsoever. You are going to be threatened.
So um, yeah. It's a bit weird and creepy. Also, I still have that short story thing to do, so I'll maybe do it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment