Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday, October 1, 2013: Homework Explosion

Guess what? I had lots of homework today. I had to color and label a map of Italy. Then, I had to measure some lines for science. Then... I had to do French homework. It took me four hours to finish it! Also, there's more homework! Right now, I'm procrastinating, and going to do my mathematics homework tomorrow. Let me share with you the theme song of Chi's Sweet Home called "Ouchi Ga Ichiban."
 I think this is one of my favorite anime songs of all time! Maybe you'd also like the Rozen Maiden series. I think the one below is a full episode. I'm pretty sure it's season one.
The one below is called Dog and Scissors, another one of my favorite anime shows. Watch it if you have time. It has 13 episodes in total and this is the first one. Well, bye?
 
*Edit: This is most likely the 2nd episode. The 1st one was deleted because of copyright. Sorry!*

No comments:

Post a Comment