Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, October 28, 2013: Procrastination Kills

So I've reverted back to my old ways of procrastinating, a lot. It's 4:02 PM and I still have not started my homework, at all. Let me give you a moment of silence. La, la, la, la, la. La, la, la, la, la. La. La. Ok, that should be enough time. So it sucks. Anyways, I've noticed that I use the word "well" very often. Oh, and during these days, I've started the Pokémon: X & Y series in anime. So far, Ash (Yes, Ash all these years and he's still ten years old.) has gotten to the Kalos region and arrives at Lumiose City. (Here's a website so you can get something more in depth: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_anime_episodes#Pok.C3.A9mon_the_Series:_XY) So now, getting back, Ash has arrived and meets Clemont and Bonnie and they join on their adventure (like any other season and region.) He also meets a Froakie while battling Team Rocket (The antagonists in the episodes.) Froakie gets injured and Ash brings him to Professor Sycamore, self-explanatory, he is a Pokémon professor. In the next episode, Froakie heals and Team Rocket appears again, this time, they cause a Garchomp to be hostile to people. Ash saves the Pokémon with the help of Froakie and Pikachu. (Yes, a classic, isn't it?) Before that, the professor briefly talks about Mega Evolution, which basically means a Pokémon can evolve in battle temporarily, but then goes back to the previous evolution. As Ash saves Garchomp, the floor collapses under Pikachu and like Ash; he jumps after him, which is basically suicide and stuff like that. But Ash never dies that easily, so a Mega Blaziken (Mega meaning Mega Evolved) catches them and puts them on the floor. After a day, they sleep and in the morning, the professor gives Ash a Pokédex. As Ash prepares to leave, Froakie wants to go with Ash, and Ash allows and does his weird pose when he catches another Pokémon. I'm going to leave it at that, the episodes are great so far and I recommend this show to everyone. My laptop's battery is dying so see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment