Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday, October 26, 2013: McDonald's

This may seem surprising or maybe even creepy, I'm at McDonald's. Well, the food was pretty terrible there, but what seems to be attracting customers is the free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and one dollar coffees and drinks. I guess that's what attracted me. It is pretty unhealthy to eat here too, so it sucks. I don't seem to be getting any fatter or skinnier, so it's a tie. (NOT a "win-win.") Oh, and I downloaded the RPG Maker VX Ace Lite thing. It's basically an RPG maker. (role playing game, anyone?) So, yeah. Okay. I don't know why I'm even blogging here. It sucks, a lot. But whatever, I had no choice anyway. I wanted to try blogging somewhere other that home, which is what I did with all my other posts, if you didn't know that. (Ha.) Well then, I'm going to install that RPG thing now. See you, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment