Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014: School START!

The first thing I have just noticed is how big punctuation can change the way you say it:
"Great, school!" / "Great, school." / "Great, school?" Are only examples. Take the first one, and it sounds enthusiastic. The second one sounds sarcastic, and the third one, is what someone would say if someone said that school was great and they didn't agree. But school starts tomorrow. The first issue is that the earliest times I wake up is 10 AM. How am I supposed to wake up at 7 AM tomorrow? I don't know. But I've set an alarm everywhere, so one of them has to wake me up somehow. I also found out a few days ago that an Eternal Saga server, K1, to be exact, is going to shut down. I also earned $35.30 in credits, and now they're telling me to play stupid Dragon Pals. Isn't that terrible? No? You probably wouldn't understand. By the way, my BFF in the game, sort of, NoviceMage, she's played for forever. And now the server is going to shut down... That's just bad. She has over 200,000 BR, and that has to be really hard work! I'm going to go away and do something now, so see you tomorrow, I suppose? ♥♥♥  ♥ ~Hearts~ ♥  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment