Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 17, 2014: Anime! Again...

I'm copying this from my Facebook because I forgot what anime shows I've watched. So here it is! I'm also adding more to it, since I'm watching a lot of anime...

WATCHING NOW:
Natsume Yujin-cho
Pokémon XY
Yurumates3Dei

Sword Art Online II
Ao-Haru-Ride (Blue Spring Ride)
Nagi no Asukara
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time
Hourou Musako Wandering Son
Free! Eternal Summer
Chitose Get You!
Love Stage!!
DRAMAtical Murder
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club

FINISHED:
Sword Art Online (EXTRA Edition and Sword Art Offline)
Hanamaru Kindergarten
BTOOM!
Dog & Scissors
Rozen Maiden (all seasons)
Angel Beats
Campione!
Black Jack
Moyashimon (all seasons)
Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories (season 1)
PoyoPoyo
Chi's Sweet Home (season 1) and Chi's New Address (season 2)
Zombie-Loan
Pokémon (previous seasons)
Another
My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Polar Bear's Café
Log Horizon 
My Ordinary Life 
Non Non Biyori
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi 
Magical Warfare 
Onee-chan ga Kita
Kokoro Connect
One Week Friends
School Days
Toradora
My Little Monster

1 comment: