Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1, 2014: I'm back~

Hi. It's been a while. I've wanted to post here, but I didn't have the time. I still play Eternal Saga, and I also play Rage of Bahamut. It seems that tons of games enjoy putting breasts on things, I don't get it. I don't think that's really the best way to attract players. And sorry for talking about that, since I'm all young and stuff. It's just that games shouldn't have that. It's just, bad. Anyways, my summer has been going, eh, pretty well, I suppose. I am totally in love with the second season of Sword Art Online, and I'm watching it on simulcast in Crunchyroll right now. You know what I did during summer? I had classes. I went and had an Algebra I class, a designing class, and a PHP/MySQL class too. I also started my 2nd forum with improved systems with Discuz!, since it seems to be a very popular forum software these days. I'm going to be back soon! Bye, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment