Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday, February 12, 2014: Again? This is boring...

Look at this; it's my latest picture of my stats for Eternal Saga for server 6. Look here. By the way, I made this original size. Hope you guys don't mind. The one on the left is today and the one on the right is 8 days ago, about a week. Compare.

What happened? Let's go from here.
ATK - +41
DEF - +98
MATK - +17
PDEF - +59
MDEF - +21
LRDEF -+20
Accy - +1
Dodge - +1
Crit - (0)
Tenacity - +1
HP - +851
MP - (0)
Battle Rating - 28,865 to 29,213 = +348
Not bad for an entire week~
 Let me show you the ones I focus on the most, from greatest to least.
HP Dodge Def Accy Tenacity MATK other DEFs Tenacity MP

With more HP, you can survive longer from strong attacks and moves that stun you.
With more Dodge, you can avoid attacks better.
With more Defense, you can withstand attacks better and lower the damage.
With more (other) Defenses, you can withstand specific attacks from other classes better.

I personally chose to be a mage so I could attack well, since I never emphasize on it. I usually focus on defense and health, because, well, check above. Right now, apparently, they're having a server update that lasts until 11 PM or midnight. I'll be waiting until then.

Small note to my English teacher,
Tee-hee, if you have some time, maybe you want to play this game? It's kind of fun! I'm on server 6, 28, and 32. If you join, email me on SchoolLoop!

I'll maybe post when I'm at the point where I can see what was updated. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment