Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday, February 12, 2014: French Potato

Today, during 6th period, some of my classmates came up with this weird conversation. To make things short, there was this word that we misunderstood and we heard it as terrorized curry and terrorized rice. Apparently, he was saying he wanted to eat curry and rice. I don't know how that got to be "terrorized" though. The person that heard that was even right in FRONT of him. Right now, I am doing French homework. Oh how fun. No, not fun at all. Also, my guild in server 28 is running fine. I also got a potential wife in the game, so good. Anyone wanna join server 32? My guild is top 10 there. I hope I can get it to be in top 5 so I can do guild convoy. I don't want to wake up at 7 AM in the morning to do that. By the way, who are you, readers of my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment