Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4, 2014: It's Been Quite A While...

Hi fellow blog-followers, this has been a weird day. Let's keep it between us but I... did something. Anyways, recently, in my writing class, I chose my goal to type about 16? entries and 1 short story here so let's see if it works. Right now, I'm having lots of fun watching television, even though I still procrastinate very often. Also, I have to do this trial with my classmates on this story called Rikki-Tikki-Tavi. To be honest, we did that last year with the three little pigs story. Oh, and I recently leveled up on my favorite game, Eternal Saga, but my parents don't seem too excited about it. I'll even include some pictures. Compare my old stats to my new. If you want to come join me, go on server 6. If you possibly become level 45, come join me for partner quests. Also, I'll help you on dungeons if you want. I'm level 65... (Click the photos to make them bigger...)

No comments:

Post a Comment