Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday, August 18, 2013: Night

It's 10:44 PM and it's my first day of trying to be serious with blogging. Let's talk about my summer. It didn't go very well. my friends went on vacation it seems, but I didn't want one, of course. So the first week, I was pretty much free with gaming and so on. Then came my classes and I actually learned, a lot. I had CPR, algebra, and biotechnology, but they called it something so long it was impossible to retain all of it. During those days, I often ate at fast-food restaurants. Eventually, I played so much on the gaming consoles that my parents took them away. Predictable. I also started sleeping late and waking up late. I wonder how I'm going to wake up at 7:00 AM in the morning once school starts next week. During the entire summer, most of it was watching anime. I started the summer with Death Note, PoyoPoyo Kansatsu Nikki, and Pokemon: Best Wishes: Dekorora Adventure, or known as Pokemon: Adventures in Unova and BEYOND in the United States. I currently watch Rozen Maiden Zur---- something. I need to look that up. I also finished BTOOOM!, Sword Art Online, and Angel Beats. Out of all of them, I like the Rozen Maiden series the most. After all, I have watched the entire series and every episode so far. On Wednesday, I'll have to go to school to turn in some forms. I highly recommend you people watch BTOOOM! and Sword Art Online and all the other ones above. They're all great anime shows. Come to think of it, I also watched Chi's Sweet Home and Chi's New Address. I keep forgetting what I watch. Guess my first blog post has come to an end. My parents are rushing me to go take a shower and sleep, again. Tip of the Day (or maybe night): Owning a pet might be a good decoy for zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment