Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 2013: School Supplies

It's another day, I guess. I had to buy school supplies and it was difficult. The thing was that it wanted us to buy notebooks that have three holes but no perforation. They don't usually ask for that and I couldn't find any in the entire store of the Walmart I went to. But logically of course they would only have the perforated ones because more is better but the school doesn't think so. Continuing from yesterday, I recommend you sign up on Crunchyroll and get an account because they have most of the latest anime. If you can't sign up for premium, search for your anime on Google by typing {anime name} episode {number}. That's where I watch most of my anime. There doesn't seem to be much to watch on television at 8:00 PM. There is not much to do right now. This is such a boring blog isn't it? Guess this blog post is over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment