Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 3, 2015: Leader

I've probably mentioned this but if I haven't, I somehow ended up being the leader of Anbu. This is amazing. (Thought other members seem to be doubtful. I'm not exactly a senior player.) An upcoming war is coming up so we need to prepare for it. I have no idea how to do that at all. I'm racking up tons of shows I haven't watched. Anime updates but I have so much homework to do. I still didn't finish the poem I'm supposed to do. I also haven't been playing Taiko no Tatsujin. I'm expecting that I can't do Oni anymore. Oh, just found out, they still use iBoss filtering. Oh well. I guess I should try to somehow activate my account for Mobage. They seem to use servers for the computers, with each person having a different account for files. The browsers don't change though, it seems. I need to leave in ten minutes. http://10.254.0.75:7080/swg/#/dashboard is the webpage for the login of the filter. I'm also wondering how to login to wifi. They ask for some sort of login and I have no idea what type of login. I get really tired after I get home. It's the school. It sucks. It's so energy consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment