Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015: Aurcus Online

I found an RPG that doesn't seem to lag too much on my phone. I want to play it, but then it gives me the garbage every RPG always gives me: Downloading ADDITIONAL files. Like we already needed any more than 40 MBs of files. Also, I've been feeling sick since this morning. My stomach has been hurting, sort of. Oh well. Anyways, I'm absolutely tired right now. I also don't want to go to 5th period. I have biology. We all know biology sucks (sort of) . I think all classes suck. But I have to learn, right? I've also been having this extreme headache since this morning. Oh, it finally loaded, sort of. I think it crashed. Never mind. Bye then?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that mmorpg. I played it as well, since my phone had a lot of storage space left. but I got bored with it after a while.

    ReplyDelete