Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday, April 10, 2014: Continuing From That Extremely Long Post...

So, we're back here again. What else do I have to discuss... Nothing much, I guess. I should use proper grammar and stuff now, as I'm being GRADED on posting blog posts, which is a terrific thing, since I do this very often anyways. I also should make it moderate length. Right now, I'm watching this show on television called "Little Daddy," apparently. It is so Chinese-y, but I have to stall until 10:00 PM, for that "Screening Humanity" show, which is what I watch very often. Right now is commercial time, so I'll just kind of wander off to somewhere (over the [blue] rainbow) and dance around. I also just did something creepy. But why am i still posting here... Why? It's somewhat a complete waste of time anyways. Hi. Well.

1 comment: