Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday, April 10, 2014: Complications

Well, I invited a bunch of people to read this blog now. Terrific. Also, I finally reached 50,000 BR in Eternal Saga, so I can do 3V3 and Cross-Server Duels now. But I think this is only temporary. I'm going to take a screenshot and link it here. Come play Eternal Saga with me! I'm on server 6, IceShards. So add me! Also, hi. I know you random viewers are staring at this post.
  
 There. You see? I'm doing better. Anyways, I had a French project. I assume I failed, as I forgot how to say that number. It went like "deux millions trois cent..." SOMETHING. I'm going to continue the this post after I make a new post, as this post seems a bit long, with the photo taking up about half the size of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment