Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday, November 2, 2013: At McDonald's Again

So, I'm at that fast-food chain store once again. It's so addicting, almost everybody eats it these days. I purchased a phone on FreedomPop, but I don't know if I can actually get the phone. Okay, I'm confusing the viewers, so what I mean is that when I purchased it online, there was no invoice and said there was an error and said I didn't have an account. Yet, the payment was made on the credit card. This seems weird. I hope it arrives so it isn't a rip-off. However, since I did purchase it, if it doesn't ship, I might be able to contact customer service. I was sick these few days so I couldn't post at all. Also, I had homework, so that was another problem. I'm not going to explain how I was sick, but it sounds like diary-ugh. You get it? Yeah, you should. I hope you do. Anyways, I'm playing this game called Eternal Saga and I'm addicted. Completely addicted. I play the game to get presents now. That's stupid, but I do. I guess I'm getting crazy. Anyways, talk to you readers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment