Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15, 2016: I Know.

So if you keep asking me, why I'm not updating this regularly... all I can say is that this blog isn't as important to me as before. It should be, but it isn't. However, I am keeping up with anime and you might be able to track me down here, which is where my MyAnimeList profile is at. Go there.

So Shadowverse finally decided to show up after its long closed beta back a few months ago. I was literally waiting for ages. Seriously, it took that long? Also, I'm going to be in my second year of high school now. I have to say, my first year sucked. There wasn't much stuff to do. Internexus turned out fine, and I would say it is an amazing improvement to last year.

I guess I'm making friends, and them senpais are noticing me. I hope I can do better next year at Internexus and potentially be the president of the JAM club at my school... not that I have that sort of luck. I'll try my best though, and I hope they'll notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment