Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015: Quick 3 Minute Post

So, once again I decided to make anther post. Since we have approximately 3-4 minutes, I decided to make another post. Since I really need to stall time. Well, Mr. Pabley, the vice principal, came into the library. Mr. Hicks came in a few minutes earlier. I suppose its for the testing again. Might as well wonder. It's so tiring being in the library and rotting for so long every day. But I really have to be here since my mom has to work. I wonder if she has to work another job today. Usually she wakes up around 6 or 7 AM, and her first job ends at 4 PM. So I usually stay in the library until 3:25 PM, since the clock in the car is a bit faster than most clocks. 5 minutes faster specifically. So then we drive her to that other job that starts at 5 PM and ends at 11 PM. They usually get home, they meaning my mom and my sister, by 11:15 PM. Then it's off to sleep. Well. I got to go. Bye~ Maybe I'll make a third entry at home? It's very possible! :) Well then, I won't delay any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment