Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24, 2015: At School

Once again I'm at school doing something unbelievably boring. Well, everything is boring to me. I'm also typing the story out again. That Chains: Crushed Dreams. It's incredibly better than all my other stories. Though I wish I could type a lot faster than this. 66 words per minute is just, crap. No good. It could be a lot faster if I tried. Victor types at around 150 WPM, if I'm remembering it correctly. It's somewhere in the 100's range. I'm terrible at typing. Let's go on and type some more. I need practice anyways. I just heard someone say that I was a really faster typer. Though once again, I made the same issue. It's really TYPIST, not typer. I need help on my accuracy, when I try to type faster, my fingers automatically go to the wrong letters somehow. This bothers me because I had no intention of typing that letter. Which makes my typing become even slower than it was before. Most people seem to type a lot slower than I do, but at this age, you already need typing skills. Who knows what you'll be when you grow up. Paperwork just stacks up. And one by one you type a letter, who knows how long that'll take. Hours? Minutes? Days? Months? Oh well. I once again screwed up on the word month. I keep typing Monthe or moth. Months are months, and moths are moths, but neither will become monthes. That's a good one, isn't it? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment